Hello tricks lovers, today we have brought to you an awesome WhatsApp trick, by which you can run two whatsapp account in one android phone. Yes now it is possible after long time, the trick was blocked by whatsapp of using two whatsapp in one phone sometime ago . But now we have a new trick for you, which is currently working like a charm.
Sometimes ago many many users were using two whatsapp account in one phone, but when whatsapp notice this activity, the trick was blocked by whatsapp. After that all the users of whatsapp were searching over the internet for the trick of using two whatsapp in one phone. I know when if a user using a dual sim phone, then they would wish to have two whatsapp account for both sim in one phone. But after blocking of whatsapp+ there were no chances of using two whatsapp in one phone, after that many apps has come for using extra whatsapp account, but all were penalized by whatsapp. So finally two methods were arrived for using two whatsapp account in one phone, which are currently working perfectly on android devices. So let’s have a look on the both methods one by one of running multiple whatsapp account in one phone.
How To Run Two WhatsApp Account In Android Phone
In this article i will tell you two methods for using multiple whatsapp account in one android phone, we will use two different apps in both the methods. So let’s have a look on the first method of running two whatsapp account in one phone.
1. Run Two WhatsApp account Using OGWhatsapp
OGWhatsapp is an android application which is same as official whatsapp application, actually it is an third party application which is not made by whatsapp. One of your whatsapp account will run on official whatsapp and other will run on OGwhatsapp application. You just need to follow the steps given below for playing two whatsapp account in one android phone.
Steps for using two whatsapp account in one phone
- First of all if you are already using a whatsapp account, then take a full backup of your whatsapp messages and it’s data. For creating a backup Go to Settings > Chat and calls > Chat backup. (Check the screenshot given below).
- Now clear whatsapp data by going to Phone settings > Application manager > Whatsapp > Clear data.
- Now rename your phone’s whatsapp folder to OGwhatsapp by going to My files > Internal SD card > WhatsApp Folder.
- Now uninstall official whatsapp application from your phone, and download OGWhatsapp application from here.
- Now install OGWhatsapp and open it, input your number and it will be ready to use.
- Now download and install official whatsapp from google play and register another number on it.
- That’s it , now you have two account in one phone.
2. Run Two whatsapp account using Switchme App
This method is only for Rooted android devices, so before proceeding make sure you have a rooted device or not. Learn how to Root Android.
Follow the steps given below to use two whatsapp account using switchme App.
- After Rooting your android device, download and install Switchme app.
- After installation complete, open the application and create a new user profile in the application, this account will help you to switch between different user accounts.
- Now after creating first account, you will have to create secondary account. Here in secondary account you can install whatsapp application.
- Register your second number on whatsapp in secondary account.
- Now your second number will work on secondary account and another number will work on primary account.
- Go to primary account and you will see old installed whatsapp there, thus you can use both whatsapp account by going switching between primary account and secondary account.
- That’s it, you have done installing whatsapp on both number in one phone.
So these are the two methods by which you can Run Two WhatsApp Account In Android Phone. Finally you have tricks to use multiple whatsapp account in your android mobile phone, so you can use both sim to run whatsapp. If you like this article then don’t forget to share it with others, join us on social media and receive latest tips&tricks instantly in your news feeds.