Today we are going to tell you a cool trick on “How To Schedule WhatsAPP Messages On Android” so just sit back and learn the easy trick.
Do you want to wish someone on his/her birthday, Anniversary or any other occasion? and you are afraid to forget to wish them? So you don’t need to worry about it anymore. Because here we are brought to you an awesome WhatsApp trick by which you can easily schedule WhatsApp messages.
Whenever you have to wish your friend on birthday.., you can schedule a message for him/her and it will be sent at the time you have set. With the help of this schedule trick, you are not gonna miss any moment to wish them. Many other tricks of WhatsApp message schedule required Root, but in this trick, you don’t need to Root your phone. So let’s have a look on “How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android“ (without Root).
How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android
We will use Seebye Scheduler application in this trick, let’s have a look on its features.
Features of Seebye Scheduler
- No Root Required.
- Easily creates rules to send messages at specific times.
- Send Automatically delayed messages.
Note: You will need to install both WhatsApp and Seebye applications in your phone to use this trick.
Use the steps given below to schedule WhatsApp messages.
1. First of all, you will need to download and install WhatsApp Scheduler App.
2. Now open the application and you will see some options on the screen.
3. Click on the (+) Icon to schedule a message on WhatsApp.
4. Now you will see message bar on the screen.
5. Write your message here and put all the details according to your needs.
6. Click on “ADD” button, and now your message schedule will be saved here.
7. The message will be automatically sent on the scheduled time.
8. That is it, you are all done.
The trick doesn’t require any tech skill as you have seen above, it is a very easy trick of scheduling a WhatsApp message. You can easily schedule multiple WhatsApp messages with this app, so don’t wait to wish someone special later. Just schedule a message for them, and it will be sent to them at a correct time.
Using this trick you have no need to afraid anymore about forget to wish him/her. If you like this trick then don’t forget to share it with your friends, and tell them “How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android” without Root.