FedEx Ground is the Fedex division that focuses on Shopping items via trucks and other ground heavy vehicles. Those companies which work with the FedEx Ground, all of them are liable to register for the MyGroundBiz official website and enter via FedEx Ground Biz Login for entering into FedEx Ground Biz Account and lets people manage their company information, read FedEx news, search new associate vendors, and access the company statements.
In this in-depth guide, we are going to guide you with the complete process step by step in the FedEx Ground Biz Login process, and you can also find useful troubleshooting solutions for login errors and find the best ways to get in touch with the FedEx company.
Also Learn: How to do Old Navy Credit Card Login
What is MyGroundBiz?
Well, MyGroundBiz.com is one of the most important section of MyGroundBiz Fedex which contains all the essential unique information and news to your company, such as Settlement/Charge statements.
So, to access the general information and news, simply enter MyGroundBiz.com in the browser address bar, and MyGroundBiz provides you the company news, success story videos, links to vendors, and the account page where the user can buy and sell vehicles.
Some essential points to remember while accessing the MyGroundBiz.com Account:
- You will need to register your entire essential information and change your password for the first time you log in to MyGroundBiz.com.
- The website is split into two major sections, the first it, the MyGroundBiz Section which contains news, information, vehicles sales, links to vendors, success stories and the other MyGroundBiz Account section which contains all the information unique to your company such as Settlement/Charge Statements, eForms and much more.
Forgetting extra security, you’ll need to login into mygroundbiz.com with the same ID and password that you used to login to fedex.com.
FedEx Ground Biz Login
FedEx has founded almost 46 years ago in 1971 as Federal Express Corporation. It is an American company that provides multinational courier delivery services to their customers and they have headquartered in Tennessee, United States.
If not only provides delivery services but also is known for pioneering a system that can explain where your package and when would it reach to your doorstep, and now this feature is also used by some more companies.
The name of the founder is Frederick W. Smith and the products it provides are posy delivery, express mail and much more. The number of employees that work for this company is almost 400, 000.
Advantages of FedEx Ground Biz Login Account:
Well, there are plenty of Advantages and benefits to having an account on MyGroundBiz FedEx but, we have mention two of them below, so you will get a rough idea about it.
- You can place an order online wherever you want.
- You can send gits abroad to your friends and family and no need to stress out for that to reach.
Register at MyGroundBiz.com
- Well, for registration form required users to enter their contractor ID, email address, first and last name, company, and domicile location.
- Users will need to specify preferred languages such as English, French, Canadian, and Spanish.
- Types of business unit will need to confirm, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, Linehaul, or Canada.
- Users will need to choose between either HTML and Plain Text for preferred email format.
- After completing the registration form users will receive an account activation email.
- Users will not be able to login to My Ground Biz until the account activation is complete.
FedEx Ground Biz Login at www.mygroundbiz.com
Use below steps to log in to your account on a computer.
- Type com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Now enter your FedEx ID, which is a 7-digit number on your FedEx ID badge, in the field that says FedEx ID.
- Tap on the orange button that says Login.
- Now enter your password in the field labeled Password and remember that your password will be something 8-digit characters, one number, and one special character.
- Tap on the sing in button again to finish the logging in process.
FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login – Step by Step
If you want to access your ground Biz Account on the go, you can log in to your FedEx Ground Biz Account from your phone mobile web browser. Follow instructions to complete the FedEx Ground Biz account login on a smartphone.
- Open the web browsing app on your phone.
- Now Open this link in your browser or just simply type Mygroundbiz.com and hit enter.
- Now enter your FedEx ID number into the field labeled
- Tap on orange button Login.
- Now enter your password in the field.
- Click on the button that says Log In.
FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login with Apple Devices
Since none of the FedEx apps include Ground Biz features, people who want to login to their FedEx Ground Biz account on an iPhone should log in with the normal mobile web browser steps.
FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login with Android Devices
The FedEx does not have a Ground Biz App for Android devices, so ground biz users with Android phones will need to log in from a mobile web browsing app instead.
FedEx Ground Biz Login Help
If you cannot remember your username and password, simply asks FedEx by calling them on 1-855-636-7793 for more assistance. To password for your account will expire every 90 days, so do not be surprised if the website tells you that you need to generate a new password when your login.
FedEx Ground Biz Company Contact
You can contact the FedEx Ground Biz help desk associated by calling 1-800-435-7647 between 7 a.m and midnight if you have any queries about the FedEx Ground Biz login procedure or services.
You can also directly contact them for general inquiries to the FedEx customer service department, they can be reached by calling 1-800-463-3339 or simply contact them via this Contact Form.
We hope you find this post helpful on FedEx Ground Biz Login and other related stuff. If you have any doubt or feedback, please drop them in the comment section below.