Encountered error? “YouTube Videos not available in your country” Don’t worry here is a solution trick.
When you browsing YouTube Videos or while browsing the web you got a link of an interesting video from somewhere else, you will definitely click on the video link to watch it Now. But when you click on the link, if you got a message from YouTube like this → ” This Video is not available in your country” we know it is very disappointed. But now onwards, you will not be disappointed while browsing YouTube because we have discovered some tricks for you to get rid of this error.
As we all know, internet users are growing rapidly over the world and YouTube is the first choice for video lovers. Users want to watch whatever they are interested in but getting video not available error is looks like a restriction on our freedom.
So finally by using these simple tricks (given below), you can watch any video on YouTube without any restriction.
YouTube videos not available in your Country (FIXED)
- Unblock the Videos using Extension (Hola)
Hola unblocker is the best plugin for all web browser to unblock the YouTube videos, you just need to install it in your web browser and instantly all YouTube video will be available for you. You can use this extension for all popular browsers like Google, Mozilla etc.
How to unblock videos using Hola
- Install Hola Unblocker from here → Hola
- After installation, an icon will appear on your Browser’s bar
3. Open YouTube video which is blocked in your country and click on Hola icon and unblock the video in your country.
4. Your video will reload and it will be available for you.
- Use VPN to unblock the video in your country
You can use VPN(Virtual private network) to unblock the YouTube videos in your country, the method is quite easy, you just need to download the software and start surfing blocked videos in your country. There are many VPN available to unblock videos on YouTube, some popular VPN are Hotspost Shield,Ultra Surf, PD Proxy etc. The best advantage of VPN is that you can also use VPN for Android smart phones, so that you can brows blocked YouTube videos on PC as well as Android.
How to unblock videos Using VPN
- Download any VPN from the link given below.
- Install the VPN
- Connect it using different country server.
- Open YouTube and enjoy the unblocked videos.
VPN Download Links for PC
VPN Download Links for Android
- Edit Video URL to unblock the YouTube video in your Country
This is the easiest method to unblock videos in your country, it is simple and quick. You don’t need to download any plugin or VPN for this trick. Just follow the simple steps given below and enjoy blocked videos on YouTube.
How To Do
- If the URL of blocked video is like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMqFGIKivd
- Replace /watch?v with /v/ your URL will look like https://www.youtube.com/v/=9yMqFGIKivd
- Now hit enter, your video will reload and will be unblocked.
So now enjoy any video on YouTube without any restriction, any query? Tell us in comment box.