There are many messaging application available on the market but there is two messaging application are the most popular, one of them is WhatsApp and another is FB Messenger. But if you are an iOS or MAC user then you may probably know about iMessage App. Apple users love iMessage APP and many Windows users love to download iMessage for PC. iMessage for Windows is not officially available but I will tell you the 3 workings methods for using iMessage on PC.
Today is the article I will tell you the step by step guide of using iMessage for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7. Whichever operating system of windows you are using, I am going to cover all the Windows OS in these 3 methods of How to get iMessage on PC.
Using the 3 methods that I am going to explain, you can send message to iMessage from PC easily. SO after learning these methods, you will have 3 ideas of iMessage download for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 etc.
So let’s get started and dig into this article and Know more about iMessage for Windows.
You would be also interested in How to Run iOS Apps on Windows PC.
iMessage for PC Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Before starting the process of iMessage download for Windows PC, first, let’s know more about this App.
iMessage App is a messaging application for iOS and MAC operating system, it is the most used messenger app in Apple world. Everyone loves the iMessage app and they want to use it on their all the devices whether these devices are Windows or Android.
Many of my site’s visitors asked me to share some tips & tricks for using iMessage on PC because they trust that I will surely provide them a solution of using iMessage for Windows.
Indeed I have 3 solutions of your query and I will tell you each one by one and step by step guide for all the 3 methods of How to access iMessage on PC.
If you are an Apple user then you might be addicted to the iMessage APP, and you would be interested to have iMessage on PC as well. However, there is no way to directly download iMessage for PC but I have some easy tricks for you by which you can easily download iMessage for PC.
All the 3 methods I am going to share in this article are tested by me on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8. You can try these methods on Windows 7 as well, there would be no problem in using any of these methods on Windows 7.
So let’s dig into all these methods one by one and learn the trick of using iMessage on PC.
Method 1 – iMessage for Windows PC by Using Chrome Remote Desktop
This method is a bit different and would not work for all, and if you are one of them then you can skip to the method 2 or 3.
In this method, we will use chrome Remote desktop extension for sharing the screen of a MAC Laptop on Windows PC. In other words, you must have an Apple MacBook or any other Apple device to make this trick works for you.
If you don’t have an Apple device then just skip to the method 2 or 3 and I hope one of them will definitely work for you.
If you don’t know about Chrome Remote desktop, then first, let me tell you, Chrome remote desktop is a Google Chrome browser extension which is developed for sharing the screen between two devices.
So let’s start the process of using this method on your Windows PC.
Just follow the simple steps given below for using iMessage for Windows PC.
Steps to Download iMessage for PC
- First of all, you will need to download Chrome Browser on your Windows PC and MAC. You will need to download Chrome browser on both the devices between which you want to share the screen.
- Once you have downloaded and install chrome on your PC, Now you need to download Chrome Remote Desktop Extension on both the devices. You also need to download chrome desktop host installer on your MAC device.
- After successfully downloading all of the things given above now you can launch the extension on both the devices.
- When you launch the Chrome remote desktop on your MAC device then you will get 12 digit access code which you will use on your Windows PC for sharing the screen of your MAC device. (You need to be careful while using this 12 digit code because anyone can access your device using this code, so you need to be careful and don’t share it with anyone else).
- Once you have successfully connected your Windows PC with your MAC, now you can access iMessage on PC by launching iMessage from your Windows PC on your MAC.
This method is similar to the Teamviewer Remote access and you can try the team viewer as well for using iMessage on PC.
Also Check: How to play iOS Games on Windows PC
Method 2 – iMessage on PC using iPadian Emulator
This method is the simplest and easiest for using iMessage on PC, you will find it very quick and easy method among these 3 methods of using iMessage for Windows.
iPadian Emulator is one of the best iOS Emulators for Windows PC. iPadian works great as an emulator for windows and it allow users to install MAC & iOS apps on windows PC.
You can use any iOS or MAC Apps using the iPadian emulator on your Windows PC. So now let’s get started and learn How to get iMessage on PC.
- As you would already know in the first step of this method you will need to download iPadian Emulator on your PC using this link.
- After downloading the iPadian emulator on your Windows PC, install it on your Windows PC by following the onscreen instructions.
- Now open iPadian Emulator on your Windows PC and sign in with your Apple ID, if you don’t have an Apple ID then you need to create one from here.
- When you sign-in using your Apple ID you will see the interface like any other Apple device.
- Just tap on the apps section in the iPadian emulator and look for the iMessage app and install it on your PC.
- When the installation has done of iMessage using iPadian emulator then you can use iMessage on Windows PC.
You can follow the same steps for using the other iOS apps on your Windows PC. iPadian emulator works best as an iOS emulator for Windows, however, these are many other iOS emulators available in the market.
Method 3 – Download iMessage For PC Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most popular Android emulator and it usually doesn’t need an introduction. Every Android or PC user knows the Bluestacks Android emulator.
But today you will also know How to access iMessage on PC using Bluestacks Android emulator. The process of using iMessage on PC using bluestacks is similar to the method 2 in which I told you about using the iMessage for windows using iPadian emulator.
Follow the super easy steps that are given below to use iMessage on PC.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator from this link.
- Now install Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows PC.
- When you successfully installed Bluestacks on your PC, Now open it and sign-in using your Google ID.
- Now after logging in you will see the Android interface, just go to the apps section and search for iMessage app.
- Install iMessage app using Bluestacks on your Windows PC and that’s it!
- Now you can enjoy iMessage for Windows 10, Windows 8.1 etc.
So these are the 3 best methods of using iMessage for windows and I hope one of the methods will definitely work for you.
iMessage is the most popular application for Apple users and Apple has restricted the app to iOS & MAC OS only. But today in this article I have told you the 3 working methods for using iMessage on PC.
I hope you like all the methods and I wish you have successfully able to use iMessage on Windows without any issue. But if you are facing any issue in using or downloading iMessage on PC then feel free to tell me in the comment box.